The terms of engagement
Access and Pricing
Pricing guidelines of ANFF equipment and staff time are listed in the Access and Pricing document – further discussion with nodes will be needed to incorporate other costs of a project such as material costs. This document also includes some of the overarching terms and conditions of accessing ANFF.
It is worth discussing pricing options for large or ongoing projects as the nodes may also offer incentives or discounts.
ANFF’s various policies are what ensures easy open access to ANFF sites across the country, including the preservation of your IP. Talk to your local node about their policies for the specific details at each site.
- Australian Capital Territory node (ANFF ACT): View the website
- Materials node: Contact the node
- New South Wales node (ANFF NSW): View the website
- Optofab node: View the website
- Queensland node (ANFF Q): View the website
- South Australia node (ANFF SA): View the website
- Victoria node (ANFF VIC): View the website
- Western Australia node (ANFF WA): View the ACT website